19,20,21 August 2022
This is a three day intensive programme. The venue is the beautiful roundhouse and woodland at Whistlewood Common, Melbourne, south Derbyshire.
If you would like to follow the course at a less intensive pace we recommend one of the programmes spread over three or six weeks.
We associate woodlands, forests and other natural ecosystems with resilience, longevity and harmony, but often struggle to experience these in our own lives.
By exploring principles derived from nature, this programme will guide you step-by-step through a design cycle that can be used for a wide range of personal circumstances – relationships, health, wellbeing, leisure and work.
You may want to make a significant change, some small improvements, or just want to be more content or effective in your everyday life, and whatever your circumstances this course has something to offer.
This programme comprises three full day sessions with optional activities to do at home. During the programme you will be given tools and resources to be able to build up a design that is personal to you to complete after the course is finished. All course materials are provided and you will go away with a toolkit of tools and principles that can be used again and again.
- Tutors: Sarah Spencer and Milly Carmichael
Cost: £180 payable in advance. To include refreshments and a home-made vegan lunch.
- Off-grid camping (bring your tent or campervan) at Whistlewood £10 per night.
- The furnished yurt at Whistlewood £40 per night (see Whistlewood website)
- Woody, Sarah’s quirky campervan, parked at Whistlewood (email for more details) £50 per night
- There are lots of lovely B&Bs locally too.
Timings – 10am to 5.30pm Friday and 10am to 5pm Sunday
Please reserve your place by paying a deposit of £90. The final payment falls due two weeks before the course starts**.
- A limited number of places for people with low income (under 15K) are available at £90.
- If the final payment is not received we reserve the right to offer your place to someone else.
- Sorry there are no refunds available for this course, but if you are unable to attend please get in touch and we will try and accommodate you on a future course.
This programme is ideal for anyone wishing to make changes for their own personal development, or as the first element of the facilitator’s training running in November 2022.
Whilst this course is ideal from people attending from around the UK and northern Europe, we ask that you do not fly to come to us, due to the high carbon cost of doing so. Online courses are available.